- Breast Augmentation
- Available at our Minneapolis-area practice, breast augmentation with implants can help to enhance or restore the bustline and create more pleasing proportions. In some cases, breast augmentation can be combined with a breast lift to achieve the best possible results. Today’s technologies and methodologies make breast augmentation an incredibly safe procedure that leaves minimal scarring.
- Breast Lift
- As women age, their breasts naturally begin to sag or droop due to the effects of gravity and the gradual loss of skin elasticity. Some women may develop sagging breasts and loose skin prematurely due to pregnancy, heredity, breast feeding, weight fluctuations, and other factors. With sagging breasts also comes a loss of substance or firmness, and the nipples and areolas may also point downward. Fortunately, a breast lift is a solution to all of these symptoms that will allow you to return your breasts to their youthful state.
- Breast Reduction
- While a curvaceous figure may be the dream of some, not every woman desires large, voluptuous breasts. Living with disproportionately large breasts can be a constant struggle. Overly large breasts can be a burden, creating both physical as well as emotional pain and trauma. Fortunately, there is hope for those looking to reduce the size of their breasts while maintaining a natural appearance. Breast reduction has helped many patients in the Twin Cites attain their desired body image.
- Breast Reconstruction
- The loss of one or both breasts as a result of disease, injury, or surgery can be devastating. Many women feel that, in losing one or both of their breasts, they are losing a piece of themselves, which often leads to depression and lowered self-esteem. For these women, the breasts are an inherent part of what defined them as female. Fortunately, breast reconstruction provides hope for those who have lost one or both breasts.
- Revisional Breast Surgery
- Thanks to Dr. Kobienia's artistic ability and his precise placement of surgical incisions, he is able to conceal scars in a more discrete manner. It is very uncommon for our patients to be unhappy with the results of their breast surgery. However, if you have had a procedure performed elsewhere and now desire a correction, our skilled team can remedy the problem through revisional breast surgery. Our aim is to help you feel comfortable in your own skin, which is why we are committed to providing you with solutions that yield an optimal outcome.
"I am grateful for how easy and comfortable you made me feel at every appointment and every surgery, but most of all I am thankful for all you do and have done for me."- Sandy