Five Signs That It’s Time for Dermal Fillers
They can sneak up on you when you least expect it. One day, you look in the mirror and you see that familiar, youthful face peering back at you, and the next…wrinkles and fine lines. It happens to everyone eventually. For some, it’s no big deal. For others, however, such signs of aging can be extremely troubling. It is with these people in mind that Dr. Brian J. Kobienia offers a comprehensive selection of injectables designed to restore lost volume to hollow areas of the skin called dermal fillers.
Dermal fillers are potentially ideal for anyone who is displaying certain signs of aging on his or her face but who does not wish to undergo a more invasive plastic surgery treatment such as facelift surgery. How can you know whether dermal fillers are the right treatment for you? The only way to know for sure is to meet with Dr. Kobienia for a consultation at his state-of-the-art plastic surgery practice at your earliest convenience. Until then, however, we invite you to read the following top five signs it’s time for dermal fillers provided by our Edina, MN plastic surgeon.
Top Five Signs Dermal Fillers May Be Right for You
Here are the top five signs that it may be time for you to investigate treatment with Restylane®, Perlane®, Juvéderm®, or another dermal filler at Kobienia Plastic Surgery:
- You want to plump up thin lips: Dermal fillers aren’t simply used to treat wrinkles. In fact, tens of thousands of people use Restylane® to achieve fuller, more sensual lips each year in the United States. If you feel that your lips are too thin or ill defined, then Restylane® treatment may be perfect for you.
- You’re nobody’s puppet, so you want to get rid of those marionette lines: Marionette lines are the lines that extend downward from the corners of the mouth to the chin. They can make a person look tired, grumpy, and prematurely old. Fortunately, Juvéderm® and Restylane® can be used, either individually or in combination, to reduce the appearance of these unflattering lines.
- You’ve got recessed scars on your face: Recessed scars on the face stand out all the more because they are indented compared to the surrounding facial skin. Dermal fillers can help to restore volume to these scars and make them less conspicuous.
- You don’t find your laugh lines all that funny: Laugh lines, also known as nasolabial lines, are the wrinkles that extend from the sides of the nose to the sides of the mouth. These lines can effectively be softened with dermal fillers.
- You want to restore volume to sunken cheeks: Well-defined, shapely cheeks can help to turn back the hands of time considerably. Dermal fillers can help to lift the cheeks and give them a more aesthetically pleasing, youthful appearance.
Learn More about Dermal Fillers
To learn more about facial rejuvenation with dermal fillers, please contact Kobienia Plastic Surgery today.